Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Welcome

Well...here it is - My first ever blog. I have hesitated in doing this due to the fact that I've got a lot to say and not really enough time in my day to say it. I just assumed that I'd be yet another voice in a cacophony of sound...yet for some reason I'm just nieve enough to think that someone may care.

It doesn't really matter who reads this. I'll just talk and if you care to listen or respond then...fantastic.

I'll try to update this every other day for now and then after a few weeks we'll see. I'm still processing my past weekend. A lot of encouragement and affirmation from fellow ministers and their wives. I understand how important affirmation is. I take that as meaning that affirmation is just as important for the ones you feel you should be receiving the encouragement 'from.'

So...my mission this week is to affirm, encourage and pray for those I feel should be dishing it out. Maybe it's selfish, maybe it's not. Who knows...better to do it and learn than to not do anything and...well...not learn. Peace and blessings and Encouragement to you.

Scott

No comments: