Wednesday, April 02, 2008

He's Here!

We've been waiting quite a long time and he's finally made his appearance.
He Showed up at 4:04 on Tuesday APRIL 1st.  Can you believe it?  Liv showed on Halloween and Liam is here on April Fools day.  God is Good...too slow sometimes for my impatient self, but I'm not complaining.  I feel fortunate to have captured his attention.  He loves us...And as I look at my son, I can see how much he loves mankind.  Wow... Thanks for your prayers.  Here are some pictures. 
















































We're ready to come home.  It's been a wonderful experience.  More soon...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on baby Liam! He's a beautiful boy. We can't wait to meet him too.

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Congrats Allen Family!!! He is so pretty and perfect. I cant wait to hear stories about big sis loving on her new baby....she is going to be adorable playing little mommy to her brother. Love you four!

Aimee Massey

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family. God bless,
Debbie V

AndaPierce said...

Wow! Yeay! I haven't checked here in a long time obviously.

Congratulations on Liam!!!

Hope you are all staying nice and safe away from Ike this week.

Amanda Allen
(now in Newport News, VA again)